The Applying Lime Plaster (interior plaster) series teaches:
- Training & Retraining for the SKILLS needed TODAY!
- Correct background preparation
- Lath preparation and fixing for riven & sawn lath
- Screeding a wall to ‘flat’ and square
- Good bonding for 2 & 3 coat work
- Working with ‘grounds’
- Mixes and finishing coats
- Plaster repair and patching
If mortars are made correctly then a large number of problems of failed, cracked, crazed or boss render, plaster or pointing work will be eliminated.
The approximate running time of the Applying Lime Plaster series is 55 minutes
View the trailer: http://www.themasterstroke.com/trailers/html5/plastrail_x264.mp4